The Town Center Community Alliance (the Alliance) has announced that Ryan Maltby has been appointed to its board of trustees. Currently, he serves as the Director Revenue Cycle for Fresenius Medical Care North America. There, he manages annual revenues of $2.5B and receivables of $500M, and he has been instrumental in driving consolidations and restructuring within revenue cycle.
“Since he is a lifelong Cobb County resident,” says Jennifer Cain, the Alliance Director, “I know Ryan will be dedicated to creating the ‘heart and soul’ of our community. He has a great knowledge of the area and how it has progressed, as well as an excellent background in business and finance.”
Maltby’s position with Fresenius brought him to Kennesaw, Georgia several years ago, where he was a key player in the company’s growth. In a six-year time span, Maltby grew an office of four people to over 400. He holds a significant stake in the enhancement of the area and will serve as a tremendous asset to the Alliance board of trustees.
Additionally, the Alliance has announced the creation of an advisory board with initial members including:
- Tullan Avard, Bells Ferry Civic Association
- Mayor Derek Easterling, City of Kennesaw
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk, District 11
- Sharon Mason, Cobb Chamber of Commerce
- Erin Mulgrew, Keep Cobb Beautiful
- James Touchton, Council for Quality Growth
- Holly Quinlan, Cobb Travel & Tourism
- Pam Younker, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta